Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Follow You



The morning of our departure, Kevin and Jess performed Leeland's "Follow You" at Vienna Baptist Church. The words are so appropriate to what we want our mission experience to be. The words are as follows:

You lived among the least of these
The weary and the weak
And it would be a tragedy for me to turn away.

All my needs You have supplied.
When i was dead You gave me life.
How could i not give it away so freely?

And I'll follow you into the homes of the broken.
Follow you into the world.
Meet the needs for the poor and the needy, God.
Follow you into the world.

Use my hands use my feet
To make Your kingdom come
To the corners of the earth
Until your work is done
'Cause faith without works is dead
And on the cross your blood was shed
So how could i not give it away so freely?

I give all myself.
I give all myself
I give all myself.to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment